There are few things as satisfying to a home gardener than to wander out into the garden and harvest and consume the fruits of their labors.
Consider just a few of the benefits of growing your own vegetables:
- Lowers the cost of providing your family with healthy, organic vegetables
- Reduces the environmental impact of transporting and warehousing food
- Makes your meals more personal and interesting
- Connects your family with the natural cycles of weather, growth, and renewal
- Provides a wholesome activity and lasting memories for children
- It's fun AND good for you!
Every year, as interest grows so does our ever-expanding edibles department. Be sure to stop in see what's new.
From seed potatoes and onion sets to asparagus and rhubarb, fruit trees and bushes, and so much more.
Cool-season veggies start now, and warm-season veggies (tomatoes, peppers) are coming soon.
We have an amazing selection of herbs: culinary, ornamental, and medicinal, along with an extensive variety of seeds just in case you can't find something already growing.
Whether you're a seasoned gardener, a novice, or somewhere in between, we think you'll be happy with what you find.