You were lucky enough to get your hands on a Pilea Peperomiodes, now what?!
Here are a few quick and easy care tips that we have found work great for us;
- Give them bright, indirect light, a south facing window is best.
- Use a well drained soil, we find adding a little orchid bark for added texture and aeration helps.
- Pilea Peperomioides love to poke babies up out of the soil, so keep it clear of rocks or moss so you can see what's happening. They are easy to propagate and nick-named "the pass-it on plant"
- Like most plants, they don't like wet feet so don't allow them to sit in wet soil however don't let them to dry out completely
- Rotate your plant every 2-3 days to keep growth even and avoid a slanted stem.