There are few things as satisfying to a home gardener than to wander out into the garden and harvest and consume the fruits of their labors.
Consider just a few of the benefits of growing your own vegetables:
- Lowers the cost of providing your family with healthy, organic vegetables
- Reduces the environmental impact of transporting and warehousing food
- Makes your meals more personal and interesting
- Connects your family with the natural cycles of weather, growth, and renewal
- Provides a wholesome activity and lasting memories for children
- It's fun AND good for you!